skip to Main Content
Back To Top
- Jeffs L, et al. The Varying Roles of Nurses During Interfacility Care Transitions. J Nurs Care Qual. 2018 Jan/Mar;33(1):E1-E6.
- Eskander A, Monteiro E, et al. Head and Neck Surgical Oncology Choosing Wisely Campaign: imaging for patients with hoarseness, fine needle aspiration for neck mass, and ultrasound for odynophagia. J Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2018 Jan 8;47(1):2.
- Moayedi Y, Duero Posada JG, Nesbitt GC, Ross HJ, Bell C, et al. Avoiding Clinical Errors With Bedside Echocardiography: A Randomized Clinical Study. Can J Cardiol. 2018 Jan;34(1):88-91.
- McAlister FA, Shojania KG. Inpatient bedspacing: could a common response to hospital crowding cause increased patient mortality? BMJ Qual Saf. 2018 Jan;27(1):1-3.
- Bai AD, Srivastava S, Tomlinson GA, Smith CA, Bell CM, Gill SS. Mortality of hospitalised internal medicine patients bedspaced to non-internal medicine inpatient units: retrospective cohort study. BMJ Qual Saf. 2018 Jan;27(1):11-20.
- Etchells E, Woodcock T. Value of small sample sizes in rapid-cycle quality improvement projects 2: assessing fidelity of implementation for improvement interventions. BMJ Qual Saf. 2018 Jan;27(1):61-65.
- Dresser LD, Bell CM, et al. Use of a structured panel process to define antimicrobial prescribing appropriateness in critical care. J Antimicrob Chemother. 2018 Jan 1;73(1):246-249.
- Alebraheem Z, Toulany A, et al. Facilitators and Barriers to Positive Airway Pressure Adherence for Adolescents. A Qualitative Study. Ann Am Thorac Soc. 2018 Jan;15(1):83-88.
- Sargeant J, Wong BM, Campbell CM. CPD of the future: a partnership between quality improvement and competency-based education. Med Educ. 2018 Jan;52(1):125-135.